Monday, October 10, 2011

Painting to a game


Hey all, 

Above is the force I am thinking about using at the Source, a FLGS in St. Paul. They are having a Apocalypse 40k game Nov. 12th and you can put in a force of between 500 and 2500.
Read more after the jump.
Alright. Imagine this force you see above with another Vyper and the Harlequins fully painted and being awesome. (I enjoy having painted models on the field)

Here is the list:
HQ: (355pt)
  • Avatar
  • Phoenix Lord Baharroth

Troops: (363pt)
  • 16 Guardians
  • 5 Rangers
  • 5 Jetbikes

Elites: (142pt)
  • 5 Harlequins (Troupe Master included)

Fast Attack: (277pt)
  • 5 Swooping Hawks (Exarch included)
  • 2 Vyper Jetbikes

Heavy: (495pt)
  • Nightspinner
  • 2 Falcons
----------------------
Point total: 1632pt

Let me know if you have advice on any play styles or other options. Honestly I don't get to play as much as I want to most times, but I am trying to find a good hit and run force with a nice touch of ground backup.

I'll get some more pictures of the upcoming models soon! 

Fayte

No comments:

Post a Comment