Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Links Conversion Theft

I was checking out some of the Blogs I follow and came across a picture of a very awesome mini. I thought what army is that from?!? Found out it was from the game Warmachine...interesting. Followed the game back to its creators, Privateer Press, and found out they have several very cool Steam Punk games. How this applies to 40k? Glad you asked, simply put minis from other games sometimes give you that one figure you have been searching for to make an awesome HQ or sergeant or whatever. Point being I am naming the link section Other Games, Conversion Theft. I will be adding more links as I find them. Also if anyone knows of a worthwhile link/game to rob minis from send it to me or post it in the comments, thanks!

BHTechMech

No comments:

Post a Comment