Thursday, November 24, 2011

Experiment

Hey all,

So, as a fail moment, I deleted all the pics of the finished BHTechMech's new dreadnought off my computer. So I have to wait for those from him! But in the mean time, I thought you would all enjoy this!






I decided to paint the spare Guardians I had laying around and wanted to do something simple that was also very good looking and easy to do.
I painted them black as a base, then highlighted with Codex Grey. Once that was done, I did small areas on the Codex Grey with Fortress Grey. The sash is Hawk Turquoise. 
With this, I really could speed through a ton of Guardians with out getting too terribly bored and have a good looking force.

Let me know what you think of them, I'll have a finished one done soon and have it sitting next to my first set of guardians (also my first models!)

Fayte

1 comment:

  1. Looks Great! I love the paint scheme, devious almost Dark Eldar, but very sexy

    ReplyDelete