Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fayte's Update

As you know (if you read this blog) I just got a Wraithlord and a squad of Rangers I still need to paint up and add to the collection. Because the school front hit though, its going a little slow. I still need to make sure that I take it slow and don't rush them, make them look amazing on the field so I can turn heads while battling it out in a store.
They are washed and primed, so its nothing too huge that needs to be worked on other than the painting itself. And I do have a paint scheme set up for the Wraithlord that will make it look foreboding and terrifying to see it on the field.

Something else on my agenda to work on is some basing concepts. I want to have bases that have some feel to them without just covering them in flock. So we'll see how that goes.

Anyway, that is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment