Monday, August 15, 2011

Warmachine - Cygnar WIP

Hey,

Just started on my Warmachine Cygnar Battleforce this weekend and got some WIP shots for you all to check out.
First off, the models are very nice to paint on. Clean and ready almost out of the box! I had to remove some mold lines and a few little spots of plastic, but other than that they are a dream to paint on. Because of it's top heavy nature, I pinned the Warjack I was working on for its base.
For the blue, I am actually referring to the FTW Painting Blue guide. Check it out for more help on that. The metallics so far are just painted Chaos Black and have a Boltgun Metal drybrushed over the top. Just remember, these are just the base coats, more highlighting will be coming!

Comments are always welcome on my work!

Fayte



2 comments:

  1. Cool man, I got the Cygnar battlegroup as well and I had a good time painting them for sure! Good luck, I'm excited to see the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will be posting more pictures once I get more painted.

    ReplyDelete