Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Resources? Look no further!

Hello all,

I have to say, one of the most impressive places to find resources on strategies, painting, modelling, and gaming I think is the blog rolls on the right side of the From The Warp blog. I have found new schemes, models and sites reading different people's blogs for research in my own modelling and playing.
It expands what you currently know about it and also allows you to share ideas and plans with others that you might not normally see in the real world.

If you haven't already done so, please go there and poke around. The worst that happens is you lose some time on the internet, like that hasn't happened before! So go ahead and click on the icon in the top right hand side of the blog and check out that site.

Enjoy all! I know I do.

Fayte

No comments:

Post a Comment