Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Revised Changes

Alright, other than the blue my Scarlet Hawks are as uniform as I want them to be. I still would like more feedback, but I chose to only make the Helmets and hands different to denote what they are within the chapter/company. I felt Commanders and Sargents should stand out, as the others should but not as much attention. Basically on the battlefield I imagine the marines glancing and seeing gold and knowing Commander Bad-ass is over there, or the commander glancing seeing bronze and knowing where his Devi's are deployed at.

Devistator 
Tactical 
Assault 
Sargent
Commander 






1 comment:

  1. Instead of blue (it looks like Sky Blue/Ice Blue) you could use an off-white like Shadow Grey or a better color for it would be Space Wolves grey.
    White/off-white seems to mesh better with your scheme than a powder blue.
    Just my 2 cents! Other than that, looks really good!

    ReplyDelete